Getting legal help from an experienced attorney truck is a necessity in most of the accidents in which trucks are involved. Unlike normal car accidents, truck accidents far more problematic. Many arguments are responsible for the accident.
The cause of the accident is many times the subject of debate. A truck accident lawyer has the knowledge and expertise to protect you from the typical pitfalls facing victims of truck accidents. So you can hire the best Truck Accident Lawyer in Boca Raton, Florida by Eltringham Law Group.
When a truck accident occurs, there are many arguments relating to that insurance should cover the cost of compensating victims. Leasing companies, trucking companies, vehicles, and parts manufacturers, they all went into intensive arguments about who should pay.
Here is a list of people or companies potentially liable in the case of truck accidents:
- The truck driver is usually the first person who was held responsible and therefore liable for damages.
- Truck owners are also responsible in some cases when the cause is something that owners could be prevented concerning the maintenance schedule or other similar circumstances.
- The leasing company many times also responsible in the same way as the owner of the truck or trailer.
- The vehicle manufacturers or manufacturers of certain parts may also be liable for damages in case of an accident was caused by defective parts or manufacturing methods.
- In the case of improper loading which has contributed to the cause of the accident, the shipper or loader is responsible for the accident.