Automatic pool blanket can alleviate security concerns and very easy to use. As implied by their name, they automatically operate as reel blades, automatic cover and uncover the pool with the push of a button. It is the easiest to operate and safer than other types of blankets.
Produced by mutual sturdy slats resting on the water surface, and can support the full weight of an adult. It can also be locked to prevent young hands from inadvertently opening and closing.
Benefits of Automatic Pool Covers:
- slat blankets are 100% safe and provide peace of mind
- Cutting down on the pool water evaporation, saving money on water costs.
- Easy to use for automatic
Thermal Pool Covers
The thermal pool cover is the best type of pool covers, not only are they completely block the sunlight that strikes the chemical level, but they also maintain that the best heat over other styles of swimming pool covers. If you are looking for electric automatic pool covers and retractable pool cover then you are in the right place.
Image Source: Google
Blankets are thermal insulating foam made of a thicker material, and although they cost a little more than bubble covers, roughly $ 900- $ 3000 range, they do much better and perform better protection than the traditional solar blanket.
Installation is usually done by a professional, but it is a matter of just cutting it to the shape of the pool per solar blanket. cover can fit almost any shape pool too.
Benefits include thermal:
- It has the highest reduction level for the evaporation of water and extends the swimming season.
- Keeps out leaves, dirt, and debris, saving money on cleaning chemicals supply.
- Actually block the sun's UV rays that damage the algae grow.
- Easy to use with a normal roller
- Lasts longer than a traditional swimming pool solar covers.