A non-surgical rhinoplasty procedure is a beneficial method of achieving an improved nose shape. What are the possible outcomes of this procedure? These are the kinds of questions you need to ask your dermatologist prior to deciding whether or not you want to undergo a 15-minute procedure.
You can also look at non-surgical rhinoplasty before and after pictures to get a clearer picture of the procedure.
What is the best time to have a non-surgical rhinoplasty beneficial?
Non-surgical rhinoplasty has become popular all over the world. Years ago, if you wanted to improve your nose shape you had only one alternative: undergoing surgery. But with the help of dermal fillers, you can create a nose that looks smoother and more appealing. Here are a few instances where it will give you a more attractive nose:
- If your bridge for your nose has tiny bumps, you'll need to replace them.
- Your nose may be off-center, you may need to adjust your nose.
- If you're suffering from holes and dents that you want to repair, then this is the perfect opportunity.
- If you suffer from breathing issues,
- If you're looking to alter the nasal tip shape, you can do so.
Each of these issues is fixable through non-surgical rhinoplasty. However, if you wish to decrease the size of your nose or if your nose is characterized by massive bumps, then you're likely to benefit from surgical rhinoplasty. Asymmetric noses also require surgical intervention to correct the symmetry.