India as a country has plenty of destinations making it one of the best for all travellers. However, it is the luxury experiences that you should experience during your time in India with friends, family members or even as a solo. Let’s focus on some of the best luxurious experiences you should witness during your time in India.
- Luxury Trains – When it comes to the railway network, the rail lines allow locals to commute from one place to another. Instead of hopping in local or express trains, you need to consider to take a train ride inside the luxury trains. The luxury trains are built not just for the rich locals but also for tourists to give you the best service and treatment.
- Hotel Palaces – Due to the vast variety of ancient kingdoms, India has seen many castles and palaces. Some of the palaces have now been transformed into luxurious palaces comprising of world-class rooms, amenities, views etc.
- Tiger Safaris – In India, few national parks play a huge role for tigers. Some of the parks offer safari tours to witness the tigers while others offer the same experience with the addition of luxurious stays and some snacks to end the day.
- Ayurveda Spa Treatments – When it comes to Ayurveda treatments, India is quite popular. Many foreigners come to India to get a few treatments. Once you come here, you are bound to feel rejuvenated and relaxed.
Make sure you book for the best luxury India tour packages.
Many people with no prior experience believe that Sri Lanka has no to very little clubs to have a great time. However, that is wrong and in fact there are tons of bars, pubs and casinos to keep party animals happy. If you love to party, then these are some of the best clubs you need to be at.
- ZAZA Bar, Casa Colombo Hotel – One of the best features of this place is the interiors that offer a soothing experience. The interiors and exterior seating arrangement is what makes this place worth visiting with your friends. You can have a great time sipping to some of your favorite drinks till late night.
- Loft Lounge Bar – This place offers the best nightlife experience in the entire Sri Lanka. The interiors style is on the modern side with beautiful lighting making it perfect to hang out with your friends or special one. This place shines especially during the weekend due to music gigs.
- Barefoot Garden Café – One of the best places to experience a fun yet calm night experience is at this café. Apart from your favorite drinks to sip on, this café also serves some of the best dishes from all over the world. If you really are a foodie, then do try the Spinach Quiche and Black Pork Curry.
- Le Garage – Located on the city of Kandy, the Le Garage is one of the best night clubs in Sri Lanka. The beautiful dance floor is surely going to invite you to show-off those dance move of yours.
The Walkers tours of Sri Lanka is one of the best ways to see the awesome country.
Kava is known to be Fiji’s national and also a popular drink enjoyed by locals and even the tourists. This drink is usually had during the Yaqona ceremony surrounded by the locals and tourists. However, Kava is also had during any point of day. Let’s learn something more on this drink.
- SO, what exactly is Kava? – The kava drink is made out of the root part of pepper plant. After removing the roots, it is then crushed into fine grind which is later on mixed with water. Once the mixture is mixed, the drink is then served carefully inside a coconut shell that has a muddy appearance. During the Yaqona ceremony, the locals offer this drink to the tourist to take a sip. Therefore, make sure you take at least a sip.
- How to Drink Kava? – Before you start taking the first sip during the Yaqona ceremony, you need to clap your hands first, take a sip, clap again, shout the work ‘Bula’ and then pass it on to the next tourist. It is recommended to at least take a drink as locals consider it as an insult if you ignore drinking it.
- Does it make you High? – Not exactly but is makes your lips and tongue little bit of numb sensation. You can always have more if you like by asking the locals first. One note; it is safe to drink kava as it does not cause any hangover.
Make sure you book your accommodation at the exclusive Fiji island resorts.
Tourists in Israel can choose various sites to visit during their holidays. Among the different types of visits to Israel is a visit to the Holy Land of Israel, which will focus on the holy places of Israel.
You can book private Israel tours and activities online at TLV-VIP.
A visit to Israel's Jewish heritage that will revolve around important Jewish sites, a visit of Israeli Christians that will focus only on important places of classic Christian and Israeli visits that will only lead tourists to famous places in Israel.
In addition to this exclusive visit, tourists may also decide to visit only certain places of interest. Israel offers special luxury tours for people.
The famous circuit is a Jerusalem circuit that focuses solely on the areas in and around the holy city of Jerusalem, as well as the Dead Sea and Masada tours.
Jerusalem is perhaps the only city in the modern world to be considered a holy place by the pilgrims of the world's three oldest monotheistic religions – Jews, Muslims, and Christians. Jerusalem is home to holy places and monuments considered sacred by the three religions.
The Dome of the Rock is a holy place for Islamic beliefs. The most sacred place of Jewish belief, the Wailing Wall is located in Jerusalem.